Jackalberry Lodge In Thornybush Reserve, Kruger
Jackalberry Lodge is
situated in the Thornybush Private Game Reserve in the Limpopo Province.
Thornybush Private Game Reserve is home to an abundance of species: 147
mammals including the "Big Five", 114 reptiles, 507 birds, 49 fish, 34
amphibians and 336 trees.
The reserve is predominantly open savannah and with a near perfect year
round climate, it is the ideal African safari holiday destination.
Morning and evening safaris in open landrovers are conducted by qualified
rangers and trackers from all lodges, with walks encouraged for the more
Tell Me More About Jackalberry Lodge Located In
Private Game Reserve (Greater Kruger Park) as an Africa Safari & South
Africa Safari Vacations Accommodation
Jackalberry Lodge has 7 Chalets each comprising a bedroom and en-suite
bathroom with a bath and indoor and outdoor showers.
In room facilities at Jackalberry Lodge include: Telephone, Hair-Drier,
Tea/Coffee Station, Safe, Guest Amenities, Mini Bar, Air-Conditioning,
Mosquito Nets, Private patio.
Other lodge facilities available are swimming pool, library and boma.
Africa Safari Culinary and Dining Experience At Jackalberry Lodge Located
In Thornybush Private Game Reserve (Greater Kruger Park) as an Africa Safari
& South Africa Safari Holidays Accommodation
Meals are prepared in local and international cuisine and served either
in the main restaurant or boma.
African Safari & Wildlife Experience and Activities From Jackalberry
Lodge Located In Thornybush Private Game Reserve (Greater Kruger Park) as an
Africa Safari & South Africa Safari Tours Accommodation
- Game drives and walking safaris - Greater Kruger Park Wildlife Area
- Elephant back safaris near Kruger National Park
- Spectacular Scenery & Panoramic Tours Including Blyde River Canyon,
God's Window In Kruger's Lowveld region
- Hot air balloon safari
- Shangaan Cultural Village Tour
- Visit Jane Goodall Chimpanzee Eden & Botanic Gardens
- Horse Whispers & Elephant Whispers Experience
- Active Adventures: White Water Rafting-Tubing, Abseiling, Quad Bike
- Experience the Sabi Sand, Timbavati, Manyeleti Game Reserves
- Connect to South Africa safaris to Madikwe, Shamwari Parks and
- Connect to Victoria Falls & Zambia safaris in South Luangwa, Lower
Zambezi & Kafue Parks
- Connect to Botswana safaris in Okavango Delta, Chobe, Moremi, Savuti
& Central Kalahari
- Connect to Tanzania safaris in Serengeti, Ngorongoro, Lake Manyara,
Tarangire, Selous, Ruaha, Gombe, Mahale
- Connect to Kenya safaris in Masai Mara, Samburu, Amboseli, Lake
Nakuru, Tsavo, Laikipia
- Connect Mount Kilimanjaro and Mount Kenya climb tours
- Relax at Indian Ocean
Beach Islands of Zanzibar, Kenya, Mauritius, Seychelles.