OVERVIEW ON SINGITA CASTLETON CAMP IN SABI SAND KRUGER
Singita Castleton Camp is a best-kept secret! It’s a sincerely inviting, comfortable hideaway that exudes timeless charm. Castleton comprises a stone-walled ‘farmhouse’ and six charming rooms in a garden setting, with fascinating memorabilia and artefacts that create an ambience of understated luxury. The camp is booked as an exclusive retreat and can accommodate up to twelve guests at a time. Guests enjoy sublime cuisine prepared by an executive chef, vintage South African wines, fireside dinners in the boma and sundowners out in the bush, while children can have fun at the tennis court, swimming pool or trampoline.
There are 3 double cottages (4 twin rooms and 2 double rooms) with en suite bathrooms. Castleton sleeps a maximum of 12 people and is booked out exclusively. All rooms are air-conditioned and also offer the option of ceiling fans. The main farmhouse has wide verandas and an expansive lounge and dining area.
Dining At Singita Castleton Camp
Singita’s specialty as a safari camp can be epitomized in their meal preparation, variety and tastes. Expect the best from world class chefs who are employed by Singita for who the phrase “Impossible Is Nothing” rings true in consideration of the top notch experience and skills displayed when serving up a meal.
Activities At Singita Castleton Camp
- Game drives and walking safaris – Kruger National Park
- Elephant back safaris near Kruger National Park
- Spectacular Scenery & Panoramic Tours Including Blyde River Canyon, God’s Window In Kruger’s Lowveld region
- Hot air balloon safari
- Shangaan Cultural Village Tour
- Visit Jane Goodall Chimpanzee Eden & Botanic Gardens
- Horse Whispers & Elephant Whispers Experience
- Active Adventures: White Water Rafting-Tubing, Abseiling, Quad Bike Trails
- Experience the Sabi Sand, Timbavati, Manyeleti Game Reserves
- Connect to South Africa safaris to Madikwe, Shamwari Parks and Reserves
- Connect to Victoria Falls & Zambia safaris in South Luangwa, Lower Zambezi & Kafue Parks
- Connect to Botswana safaris in Okavango Delta, Chobe, Moremi, Savuti & Central Kalahari
- Connect to Tanzania safaris in Serengeti, Ngorongoro, Lake Manyara, Tarangire, Selous, Ruaha, Gombe, Mahale
- Connect to Kenya safaris in Masai Mara, Samburu, Amboseli, Lake Nakuru, Tsavo, Laikipia
- Connect Mount Kilimanjaro and Mount Kenya climb tours
- Relax at Indian Ocean Beach Islands of Zanzibar, Kenya, Mauritius, Seychelles.