OVERVIEW ON JACKALBERRY LODGE IN THORNYBUSH KRUGER
Jackalberry Lodge is situated in the Thornybush Private Game Reserve in the Limpopo Province. Thornybush Private Game Reserve is home to an abundance of species: 147 mammals including the “Big Five”, 114 reptiles, 507 birds, 49 fish, 34 amphibians and 336 trees. The reserve is predominantly open savannah and with a near perfect year round climate, it is the ideal African safari holiday destination. Morning and evening safaris in open landrovers are conducted by qualified rangers and trackers from all lodges, with walks encouraged for the more adventurous.
Jackalberry Lodge has 7 Chalets each comprising a bedroom and en-suite bathroom with a bath and indoor and outdoor showers. In room facilities at Jackalberry Lodge include: Telephone, Hair-Drier, Tea/Coffee Station, Safe, Guest Amenities, Mini Bar, Air-Conditioning, Mosquito Nets, Private patio.
Dining At Jackalberry Lodge
Meals are prepared in local and international cuisine and served either in the main restaurant or boma.
Activities At Jackalberry Lodge
- Game drives and walking safaris – Greater Kruger Park Wildlife Area
- Elephant back safaris near Kruger National Park
- Spectacular Scenery & Panoramic Tours Including Blyde River Canyon, God’s Window In Kruger’s Lowveld region
- Hot air balloon safari
- Shangaan Cultural Village Tour
- Visit Jane Goodall Chimpanzee Eden & Botanic Gardens
- Horse Whispers & Elephant Whispers Experience
- Active Adventures: White Water Rafting-Tubing, Abseiling, Quad Bike Trails
- Experience the Sabi Sand, Timbavati, Manyeleti Game Reserves
- Connect to South Africa safaris to Madikwe, Shamwari Parks and Reserves
- Connect to Victoria Falls & Zambia safaris in South Luangwa, Lower Zambezi & Kafue Parks
- Connect to Botswana safaris in Okavango Delta, Chobe, Moremi, Savuti & Central Kalahari
- Connect to Tanzania safaris in Serengeti, Ngorongoro, Lake Manyara, Tarangire, Selous, Ruaha, Gombe, Mahale
- Connect to Kenya safaris in Masai Mara, Samburu, Amboseli, Lake Nakuru, Tsavo, Laikipia
- Connect Mount Kilimanjaro and Mount Kenya climb tours
- Relax at Indian Ocean Beach Islands of Zanzibar, Kenya, Mauritius, Seychelles.