OVERVIEW ON SHUMBALALA GAME LODGE IN THORNYBUSH KRUGER
Shumbalala Game Lodge has been described by many who have visited it as a feast for the senses and a journey for the soul. A place where the setting was designed by nature, the spirit supplied by the hosts and the comfort derived from the soft linen and fabrics. This Lodge represents extraordinary style and taste and accredited by the star grading council with a five star rating.
Accommodation and tasteful public areas are home to a maximum of eight special guests. All bedroom accommodation of the highest standard and space, culminating in the offering of and exclusive twin suited Presidential Suite, complete with private secluded pool, entertainment area, private Lounge and dining areas, warm exclusive open fireplace and unparalleled exclusivity. A wine cellar fit for Kings and Princes to entertain lavishly are all part of what makes Shumbalala so uniquely special.
Four luxury suites – each with its own fireplace, picture window bathroom with in – and out – door showers, and private viewing decks have been carefully constructed along the Monwana riverbed to ensure that they are completely secluded from one another. In addition to the four suites, there is a presidential suite that boasts an extra dining room and lounge. As an added thrill, try the presidential suite’s James-Bond-styled motorised deck pool that reveals itself from beneath the deck with a touch of a button. One of the Shumbalala’s key attractions is its underground wine cellar in full view of the river. This unique facility is perfect for an intimate dinner for two or can be converted into a small conference room with added atmosphere.
Dining At Shumbalala Game Lodge
Delightful delicacies are prepared by Shumbalala’s expert chef and these can be taken either in the comfort of your private deck or in more formal surroundings in the candle-lit dining room accompanied by a crackling fire in winter. Open-aired fireside dinners allow guests an opportunity to mingle and share their experiences of the day.
Activities At Shumbalala Game Lodge
- Horse Whispers & Elephant Whispers Experience
- Active Adventures: White Water Rafting-Tubing, Abseiling, Quad Bike Trails
- Experience the Kruger Park, Sabi Sand, Timbavati, Manyeleti Game Reserves
- Connect to South Africa safaris to Madikwe, Shamwari Parks and Reserves
- Connect to Victoria Falls & Zambia safaris in South Luangwa, Lower Zambezi & Kafue Parks
- Connect to Botswana safaris in Okavango Delta, Chobe, Moremi, Savuti & Central Kalahari
- Connect to Tanzania safaris in Serengeti, Ngorongoro, Lake Manyara, Tarangire, Selous, Ruaha, Gombe, Mahale
- Connect to Kenya safaris in Masai Mara, Samburu, Amboseli, Lake Nakuru, Tsavo, Laikipia
- Connect Mount Kilimanjaro and Mount Kenya climb tours
- Relax at Indian Ocean Beach Islands of Zanzibar, Kenya, Mauritius, Seychelles.