OVERVIEW ON QUARTERS ON AVONDALE IN DURBAN
In the tradition of the original Quarters on Florida which was restored to its Victorian splendor, Quarters on Avondale offers quiet luxury in an ‘Edwardian’ setting. The original Edwardian era home has been beautifully restored to its former glory to mirror the original architecture. The main Quarters on Avondale building, a double story, comprises a reception area, a guest lounge and 10 en-suite bedrooms on the two floors. The newly built annex is a single story set a few meters from the main building and joined by covered walkways. The annex has 7 en-suite bedrooms. All the bedrooms are beautifully furnished with period furniture imported from France and colorfully decorated with quality soft finishing. The gardens are planted with a multitude of different herb, spice and scented plants, bushes and trees. As the garden establishes itself, visitors to Quarters on Avondale will be greeted by the many intriguing aroma’s of this unique garden.
Room Amenities Include:
Satellite television with remote control, Hairdryers, Tea and coffee making facilities, Air-conditioning (individually controlled), Hotel stationery, Luggage rack, Bath & shower, some rooms have a separate bath and shower, Bathroom consumables, Direct dial telephones, Safes.
Dining At Quarters on Avondale
Jam restaurant is in a separate building behind the main hotel and is also a restored Edwardian residence. Jam restaurant offers guests a superb choice of breakfast fare both hot and continental. Breakfast, lunch and dinner is available to guests and visitors from Monday to Saturday.On Sundays breakfast and lunch are served. The covered terrace is conducive to business meetings as well as a social morning with friends. Cocktails are served from 16h30 in the trendy cocktail bar that boasts gorgeous fuschia pink bar stools!
Activities At Quarters on Avondale
- Shakaland Zulu Cultural Tour
- Ushaka Marine Aquarium
- Surfing, Fishing, Golf, Squash and Tennis Available In The Area
- Durban City Tour
- Connect & Tour Johannesburg and Cape Town
- Connect to South Africa safaris to Kruger, Sabi Sand, Madikwe, Shamwari, Phinda, Hluhluwe-Imfolozi Parks and Reserves
- Connect to Victoria Falls & Zambia safaris in South Luangwa, Lower Zambezi & Kafue Parks
- Connect to Botswana safaris in Okavango Delta, Chobe, Moremi, Savuti & Central Kalahari
- Connect to Tanzania safaris in Serengeti, Ngorongoro, Lake Manyara, Tarangire, Selous, Ruaha, Gombe, Mahale
- Connect to Kenya safaris in Masai Mara, Samburu, Amboseli, Lake Nakuru, Tsavo, Laikipia
- Connect Mount Kilimanjaro and Mount Kenya climb tours
- Relax at Indian Ocean Beach Islands of Zanzibar, Kenya, Mauritius, Seychelles.