OVERVIEW ON RIVERSIDE HOTEL & SPA IN DURBAN
Just outside the city center, set high on the banks of the Umgeni River Mouth, is Riverside Hotel & Spa – a place where sheer quality and excellent service is all part of the deal. Two restaurants and a cocktail bar on the premises, together with four-star accommodation and location that is second to none, ensure the best getaway this side of paradise. Stunning river views and abundant bird life on the Umgeni Estuary below the hotel, set the perfect scene for rest and relaxation. The Windsor Park and Durban Country Club golf courses are within easy access of the hotel, while to the north and south lie the splendor of the KwaZulu-Natal Coast. Riverside Hotel & Spa’s 169 bedrooms and suites are unique in terms of not only having all the regular comforts associated with a four star hotel, but also having a kitchenette, complete with microwave, mini bar fridge, cutlery and crockery. Guests can select a river and sea-facing suite, a deluxe or standard double room or, alternatively, a room overlooking Durban North.
Room Facilities: En-suite bathrooms, Air-Conditioning, Telephone, Color Television (SABC, MNET & Selected Satellite), Desk, Analogue Modem Point, Power points for cell phones or laptops
Dining At Riverside Hotel & Spa
Riverside Café: The atmosphere created by the superb décor, the top quality service, and exquisitely presented meals make Riverside Cafe one of Durban’s most appealing restaurants. Open seven days a week for breakfast, lunch and dinner, Riverside Café is a combination of casual and contemporary dining.
Mojos: After a busy day at the office, on the beach or simply enjoying all that Durban has to offer, Mojos poolside bar is the perfect place to unwind. Mojos is an intimate cocktail bar, which offers an array of exotic and traditional cocktails. The bubbly atmosphere explodes at 17h00 until 18h00 daily as guests can enjoy the Mojos happy hour. To celebrate the end of a long week Mojos hosts the weekly happy hour band from 16h00 until 20h00. The vibrant music accompanied by an electric energy makes Mojos a perfect place for visitors.
Activities At Riverside Hotel & Spa
- Shakaland Zulu Cultural Tour
- Ushaka Marine Aquarium
- Surfing, Fishing, Golf, Squash and Tennis Available In The Area
- Durban City Tour
- Connect & Tour Johannesburg and Cape Town
- Connect to South Africa safaris to Kruger, Sabi Sand, Madikwe, Shamwari, Phinda, Hluhluwe-Imfolozi Parks and Reserves
- Connect to Victoria Falls & Zambia safaris in South Luangwa, Lower Zambezi & Kafue Parks
- Connect to Botswana safaris in Okavango Delta, Chobe, Moremi, Savuti & Central Kalahari
- Connect to Tanzania safaris in Serengeti, Ngorongoro, Lake Manyara, Tarangire, Selous, Ruaha, Gombe, Mahale
- Connect to Kenya safaris in Masai Mara, Samburu, Amboseli, Lake Nakuru, Tsavo, Laikipia
- Connect Mount Kilimanjaro and Mount Kenya climb tours
- Relax at Indian Ocean Beach Islands of Zanzibar, Kenya, Mauritius, Seychelles.