OVERVIEW ON KUZUKO LODGE IN ADDO ELEPHANT
Kuzuko Lodge is hidden within the cavernous bushveld of the Sunday River region of the Eastern Cape lies the Addo Elephant National Park. It is here where the evening’s silence is broken by the howl of the black-backed jackal and the francolins’ call heralds each new dawn. With uninterrupted views of the Karoo Plains and the Zuurberg Mountains, Kuzuko Lodge lies in a private concession to the north of the Addo Elephant National Park, the third largest national park in South Africa in a malaria-free region. Located to the north of the Addo Elephant National Park, Kuzuko Lodge is 2.5 hours drive from the Port Elizabeth Airport. All of Kuzuko’s 24 private chalets, three of which are wheelchair accessible, are beautifully furnished and fully equipped to ensure your absolute comfort. Relax on your own private patio, star gazing and listening to the sound of the bush settling for the night. Enjoy getting back to nature without giving up any of your comforts. All chalets are luxuriously laid out and air-conditioned. Standard features include DStv, unlimited free Internet access, tea and coffee-making facilities, bath and shower, safe, minibar, hairdryers and international adaptors. All units have private patios. All rooms have twin beds and can be made up as doubles and have a fold-out couch for children (maximum two children under 12 years of age per chalet).
Dining At Kuzuko Lodge
In a setting of style and comfort, the Kuzuko Lodge Restaurant has various dining options, fabulous set menus, tempting light meals and, of course, a special menu for the younger guests. Open every day for brunch, high tea and dinner. Experience the Boma evening and try Kuzuko’s traditional over-the-coals meals, with less traditional side dishes for those who are less adventurous.
Activities At Kuzuko Lodge
- Experience Indian Ocean Beach In Port Elizabeth
- Experience the Sabi Sand, Timbavati, Manyeleti Game Reserves
- Connect to South Africa safaris to Madikwe, Shamwari Parks and Reserves
- Connect to Victoria Falls & Zambia safaris in South Luangwa, Lower Zambezi & Kafue Parks
- Connect to Botswana safaris in Okavango Delta, Chobe, Moremi, Savuti & Central Kalahari
- Connect to Tanzania safaris in Serengeti, Ngorongoro, Lake Manyara, Tarangire, Selous, Ruaha, Gombe, Mahale
- Connect to Kenya safaris in Masai Mara, Samburu, Amboseli, Lake Nakuru, Tsavo, Laikipia
- Connect Mount Kilimanjaro and Mount Kenya climb tours
- Relax at Indian Ocean Beach Islands of Zanzibar, Kenya, Mauritius, Seychelles.