OVERVIEW ON PROTEA HOTEL HLUHLUWE IN HLUHLUWE
Rich in natural ambience and with a distinctively African rhythm, Protea Hotel Hluhluwe treats guests to luxurious accommodation, tantalizing cuisine, and a world-class service with friendly staff who live the motto “hospitality is our game”. The Protea Hotel Hluhluwe encourages visitors to leave the modern world behind and to embark on a discovery… the untamed beauty of KwaZulu Natal’s Elephant coast and the neighboring wildlife and marine reserves have created a vibrant eco-system of unrivalled diversity.
Protea Hotel Hluhluwe’s 76 rooms offer the following:
Tea &Coffee making facilities
Individually controlled air conditioning units
Dining At Protea Hotel Hluhluwe
Sumptuous cuisine is served in the restaurant area which is warm with local cultural charm and atmosphere. For a different dining experience, dishes are complemented with the extensive wine list, offering some of South Africa’s excellent local wines. For those wanting to dine a little differently, the traditional Zulu Boma (Kraal) takes the dining experience outdoors, perfect for shows and that exquisite dinner experience under the African sky. Group bookings are taken for Boma dinners The restaurant area and pubs are fully air-conditioned and sport’s enthusiasts can keep up to date with their team’s sporting calender at The Rhino Bar which has a big-screen TV.
Activities At Protea Hotel Hluhluwe
- Game Drives
- Birdwatching River Cruise
- Mountain Biking
- Eco Quad Trail
- Forest Hikes
- Horse Riding
- St Lucia Estuary & iSimangaliso Park
- Connect & Tour Johannesburg, Cape Town and Durban
- Connect to South Africa safaris to Kruger, Sabi Sand, Madikwe, Shamwari, Phinda Parks and Reserves
- Connect to Victoria Falls & Zambia safaris in South Luangwa, Lower Zambezi & Kafue Parks
- Connect to Botswana safaris in Okavango Delta, Chobe, Moremi, Savuti & Central Kalahari
- Connect to Tanzania safaris in Serengeti, Ngorongoro, Lake Manyara, Tarangire, Selous, Ruaha, Gombe, Mahale
- Connect to Kenya safaris in Masai Mara, Samburu, Amboseli, Lake Nakuru, Tsavo, Laikipia
- Connect Mount Kilimanjaro and Mount Kenya climb tours
- Relax at Indian Ocean Beach Islands of Zanzibar, Kenya, Mauritius, Seychelles.