OVERVIEW ON HAMILTONS CAMP IN WESTERN KRUGER
Situated in 10 000 hectare concession area in the Kruger National Park, Hamiltons Tented Camp offers a unique private safari experience. Six magnificent canvas tents complete with teak floorboards, mosquito nets, slipper baths, and outdoor showers are linked to the main lodge by raised timber walkways amongst ancient Jackalberry trees. The guest lounge and dining area adds to the delight of this tranquil spot overlooking the Nwatsitsonto River. Activities include game drives and Nomadic African Spa treatments. With a fine tradition of luxury in true ‘Out of Africa’ style, guests are assigned personal butlers, rangers and trackers in this 1930’s themed tented camp.
Named after Colonel Stephenson Hamilton, who was instrumental in establishing the world famous Kruger National Park, Hamilton’s Tented Camp reflects a safari adventure of the early twentieth century, where grace and style were the epitome luxurious living. Six magnificent canvas tents complete with teak floorboards, dreamy mosquito nets, slipper baths, outdoor showers and a superb view of the seasonal river are linked to the main lodge area by raised timber walkways amongst ancient Jackalberry trees. The main lodge is home to an inviting lounge, scattered with early 1900’s objet d’art whilst the opulent dining area adds to the delight of this tranquil spot overlooking the river.
Dining At Hamiltons Camp
Hamiltons Tented Camp offers the highest standard of International cuisine with an African Flair. With a renowned wine list to match and impeccable service, even the most discerning traveller can be accommodated.
Activities At Hamiltons Camp
- Game drives and walking safaris – Kruger National Park
- Elephant back safaris near Kruger National Park With Prior Arrangement.
- Spectacular Scenery & Panoramic Tours Including Blyde River Canyon, God’s Window In Kruger’s Lowveld region
- Hot air balloon safari
- Shangaan Cultural Village Tour
- Visit Jane Goodall Chimpanzee Eden & Botanic Gardens
- Horse Whispers & Elephant Whispers Experience
- Active Adventures: White Water Rafting-Tubing, Abseiling, Quad Bike Trails
- Experience the Sabi Sand, Timbavati, Manyeleti Game Reserves
- Connect to South Africa safaris to Madikwe, Shamwari Parks and Reserves
- Connect to Victoria Falls & Zambia safaris in South Luangwa, Lower Zambezi & Kafue Parks
- Connect to Botswana safaris in Okavango Delta, Chobe, Moremi, Savuti & Central Kalahari
- Connect to Tanzania safaris in Serengeti, Ngorongoro, Lake Manyara, Tarangire, Selous, Ruaha, Gombe, Mahale
- Connect to Kenya safaris in Masai Mara, Samburu, Amboseli, Lake Nakuru, Tsavo, Laikipia
- Connect Mount Kilimanjaro and Mount Kenya climb tours
- Relax at Indian Ocean Beach Islands of Zanzibar, Kenya, Mauritius, Seychelles.