OVERVIEW ON ECCA LODGE IN KWANDWE
Ecca Lodge is fun, flamboyant and fabulous, with a “funk-meets – futuristic – farmhouse” ambience. Nestled into a gently sloping, densely vegetated hillside, the Lodge is airy and open with barely a barrier between indoors and the African bushveld. The lodge features six intimate suites with spacious living areas, a large rim-flow lap pool, interactive kitchen and unique interpretive center perfect for families on safari. Each suite features an en suite bathroom with spacious, plate glass-enclosed shower, bath, private w.c and twin hand-basins, as well as a sitting area which can comfortably convert into accommodation for children 11 years and younger. Overlooking rolling spekboom valleys, guest areas comprise a spacious sitting room with fireplace, dining room, bar area and veranda with expansive viewing decks.
Specific Information On Accommodation At Ecca Lodge:
Six air-conditioned suites
En suite bathrooms, indoor and outdoor showers
Private heated plunge pools
Expansive game viewing decks
African gift gallery
Reception in historical fort
Dining At Ecca Lodge
Delicious fresh farm cuisine is prepared in the modern, open-plan kitchen and an interpretive center provides hours of entertainment for children of all ages.
Activities At Ecca Lodge
- Game drives and Interpretive Walking Safaris – Kwandwe Game Reserve
- Experience Indian Ocean Beach In Port Elizabeth
- Experience the Sabi Sand, Timbavati, Manyeleti Game Reserves
- Connect to South Africa safaris to Madikwe, Kruger Parks and Reserves
- Connect to Victoria Falls & Zambia safaris in South Luangwa, Lower Zambezi & Kafue Parks
- Connect to Botswana safaris in Okavango Delta, Chobe, Moremi, Savuti & Central Kalahari
- Connect to Tanzania safaris in Serengeti, Ngorongoro, Lake Manyara, Tarangire, Selous, Ruaha, Gombe, Mahale
- Connect to Kenya safaris in Masai Mara, Samburu, Amboseli, Lake Nakuru, Tsavo, Laikipia
- Connect Mount Kilimanjaro and Mount Kenya climb tours
- Relax at Indian Ocean Beach Islands of Zanzibar, Kenya, Mauritius, Seychelles.