OVERVIEW ON MELTON MANOR IN KWANDWE RESERVE IN KWANDWE
With sweeping views of the river and mountains in three different directions, Melton Manor is a whimsical mix of old and new, a contemporary frontier farmhouse with a modern touch. Antique settler furniture is given fresh life with a coat of colourful paint and quirky touches combine familiar objects with unfamiliar uses, shades or locations. High ceilings and deep verandas produce a sense of space, while deep couches, warm fireplaces and casual touches invite you to kick back and relax. The welcoming U-shape of Melton Manor enfolds up to eight guests in a warm and humorous embrace. This sole-use safari villa, where the smallest detail of your stay is planned according to your specific wishes, is perfect for family holidays or parties of friends. Both open and welcoming, the Manor’s inner courtyard provides a focal point for shared hours, while the deep verandas of each bedroom suite offer stunning views of Kwandwe’s blue-lit hills. Your private safari vehicle, complete with team of tracker and ranger, stand waiting to begin your adventure as and when you please.
Specific Information On Accommodation At Melton Manor
Four spacious ensuite bedrooms, An interactive kitchen, Private butler, ranger and chef
Dining At Melton Manor In Kwandwe Reserve
The interactive farm-style kitchen invites you to try your hand at combining flavours under the cheerful guidance of your personal chef or simply to watch as meals or snacks expertly take shape whenever you want. Share meals and laughter in the dining room table or around the enormous farmhouse table in the fresh air of the terrace. But there’s no need to be formal – fresh, generous cuisine goes just as well in the ox wagon boma or at a casual picnic site in mid-game drive.
Activities At Melton Manor In Kwandwe Reserve
- Game drives and Interpretive Walking Safaris – Kwandwe Game Reserve
- Experience Indian Ocean Beach In Port Elizabeth
- Experience the Sabi Sand, Timbavati, Manyeleti Game Reserves
- Connect to South Africa safaris to Madikwe, Kruger Parks and Reserves
- Connect to Victoria Falls & Zambia safaris in South Luangwa, Lower Zambezi & Kafue Parks
- Connect to Botswana safaris in Okavango Delta, Chobe, Moremi, Savuti & Central Kalahari
- Connect to Tanzania safaris in Serengeti, Ngorongoro, Lake Manyara, Tarangire, Selous, Ruaha, Gombe, Mahale
- Connect to Kenya safaris in Masai Mara, Samburu, Amboseli, Lake Nakuru, Tsavo, Laikipia
- Connect Mount Kilimanjaro and Mount Kenya climb tours
- Relax at Indian Ocean Beach Islands of Zanzibar, Kenya, Mauritius, Seychelles.