OVERVIEW ON JACI’S TREE LODGE IN MADIKWE
Jaci’s Tree Lodge is situated in the Madikwe Game Reserve. These two exceptional, privately owned lodges, run by Jan and Jaci, together with an outstanding team, will exceed all your safari expectations boasting 75,000 hectares of “Top Ten” territory. Guests can also expect to see Wild Dog, both Black and White Rhino, Extensive plains game, including Sable, Gemsbok, Springbok and Giraffe, as well as over 340 species of birds. Jaci’s Safari Lodge and Jaci’s Tree Lodge invites you to share the wildness of Africa in the exclusive luxury of one (or both) of its magnificent lodges. Arrive by air after an easy 45 minute flight from Gauteng, or enjoy a scenic 3.5 hour drive from Gauteng to the entrance of the Reserve. Children of all ages are welcome at Jaci’s.
The raised rosewood walkways link the rooms to the main lodge – inviting you to explore your luxurious tree house. Luxurious silk cushions, cotton bed linen complimented by burnt orange suede beanbags, invite you to lie on the deck to admire the stars. The open plan bathroom features an enormous stone bath and handmade copper taps as well as an outdoor “jungle” shower. The spacious open-plan main building at Jaci’s Tree Lodge includes a magnificent bar and lounge area separate from the dining area by a 4 sided open fireplace. The interiors of Jaci’s Tree Lodge proudly showcases the vibrant colors and unique crafts found in Southern Africa. Jaci has created a truly African lodge, enhanced by a superior personal service and a very intimate safari experience.
Dining At Jaci’s Tree Lodge
Expect outstanding meals from our open plan kitchen, bountiful cosmopolitan food! Enjoy outdoor dining on deck above the forest floor, enjoy the night symphony and the vibrant stars above!
Activities At Jaci’s Tree Lodge
- Game drives and Guided Wildlife Activities At Madikwe Game Reserve
- Experience the Sabi Sand, Timbavati, Manyeleti Game Reserves
- Connect to South Africa safaris to Madikwe, Kruger Parks and Reserves
- Connect to Victoria Falls & Zambia safaris in South Luangwa, Lower Zambezi & Kafue Parks
- Connect to Botswana safaris in Okavango Delta, Chobe, Moremi, Savuti & Central Kalahari
- Connect to Tanzania safaris in Serengeti, Ngorongoro, Lake Manyara, Tarangire, Selous, Ruaha, Gombe, Mahale
- Connect to Kenya safaris in Masai Mara, Samburu, Amboseli, Lake Nakuru, Tsavo, Laikipia
- Connect Mount Kilimanjaro and Mount Kenya climb tours
- Relax at Indian Ocean Beach Islands of Zanzibar, Kenya, Mauritius, Seychelles.