OVERVIEW ON MADIKWE RIVER LODGE IN MADIKWE
Madikwe River Lodge is surrounded by 75 000 hectares of malaria-free African sand veld, this comfortable lodge is ideally positioned on the Groot Marico River in the heart of Madikwe Game Reserve. The experienced game rangers generously share their intimate knowledge of the bush as you venture on your many safari rides or game walks. Discover the mystery of the acacia bushveld, enjoy a myriad of birdlife and experience the thrill of observing the majestic “Big Five” in their natural habitat. Madikwe River Lodge offers comfortable accommodation in sixteen secluded split-level thatched chalets set in the cool tranquility of a riverine forest. Each chalet is individually decorated to create a rich African feel, and offer an en-suite bathroom and shower with a full range of guest amenities, ceiling fans, complimentary tea and coffee making facilities, and a private wooden viewing deck overlooking the river. Luxury Suite features include a separate lounge area and an outside shower. Madikwe River Lodge is a child-friendly establishment, and offers six family rooms, with twin beds and an additional sleeper couch. Cots are available on request. Facilities within Rooms: Hairdryer, Mini Bar, Tea & Coffee, Hotel Stationery, Bath Consumables, Shower Bath, Private Patio, Telephones, Laundry, Service, Luggage, Rack, Air Conditioning
Dining At Madikwe River Lodge
Enjoy a delicious breakfast, lunch or dinner in the dinning area.
Activities At Madikwe River Lodge
- Game drives and Guided Wildlife Activities At Madikwe Game Reserve
- Experience the Sabi Sand, Timbavati, Manyeleti Game Reserves
- Connect to South Africa safaris to Madikwe, Kruger Parks and Reserves
- Connect to Victoria Falls & Zambia safaris in South Luangwa, Lower Zambezi & Kafue Parks
- Connect to Botswana safaris in Okavango Delta, Chobe, Moremi, Savuti & Central Kalahari
- Connect to Tanzania safaris in Serengeti, Ngorongoro, Lake Manyara, Tarangire, Selous, Ruaha, Gombe, Mahale
- Connect to Kenya safaris in Masai Mara, Samburu, Amboseli, Lake Nakuru, Tsavo, Laikipia
- Connect Mount Kilimanjaro and Mount Kenya climb tours
- Relax at Indian Ocean Beach Islands of Zanzibar, Kenya, Mauritius, Seychelles.