OVERVIEW ON PHINDA MOUNTAIN LODGE IN PHINDA
At Phinda Mountain Lodge a room with a view isn’t just an option – it’s an absolute guarantee. Poised majestically on the crest of a mountain, the lodge commands a dramatic vista over the surrounding landscape. Balanced between soaring views of the scenery below and the endless blue of the African sky above, each suite opens onto a breathtaking panorama. With glamorous guest areas and spellbinding views, this bold and stylish lodge will truly make you feel on top of the world. Magnificent guest viewing decks and private verandas attached to each suite ensure that there’s no shortage of breathtaking locations to drink in the natural luxury of the sensational setting.
A total of 25 suites are positioned to ensure complete privacy while optimizing the view from the veranda. A private outdoor shower and plunge pool for each suite allow you to savor the outdoors and the fresh mountain air. Lounging in your private plunge pool overlooking the dense green slopes, you can lose all track of time as easily as though you were floating on a cloud high up above the world. Guests are greeted with bright smiles and warm welcomes from Mountain Lodge’s gracious staff. A warm and friendly welcome awaits families with children at Phinda Mountain Lodge, with two family suites providing interleading rooms with an optional additional bed in each. Bask in the solitude of your suite’s personal sitting room or share in the books and games in the spacious guest areas. Browse for a choice souvenir in our selectively stocked Safari Shop or sip on a cocktail while taking in the views from the terrace.
Dining At Phinda Mountain Lodge
Mealtime may mean a delicious al fresco feast on the tiered veranda, a luscious spread in the covered dining room or an unexpected treat in a surprise location.
Activities At Phinda Mountain Lodge
- Game Drives
- Walking Safaris
- Mzinene River Canoeing
- Mzinene River Boat Cruise
- Bush & Beach Experience – Connect to Indian Ocean Beach Destinations in KwaZulu Natal
- Experience the Kruger Park, Sabi Sand, Timbavati, Manyeleti Game Reserves
- Connect to South Africa safaris to Hluhluwe-Imfolozi, Madikwe, Shamwari Parks and Reserves
- Connect to Victoria Falls & Zambia safaris in South Luangwa, Lower Zambezi & Kafue Parks
- Connect to Botswana safaris in Okavango Delta, Chobe, Moremi, Savuti & Central Kalahari
- Connect to Tanzania safaris in Serengeti, Ngorongoro, Lake Manyara, Tarangire, Selous, Ruaha, Gombe, Mahale
- Connect to Kenya safaris in Masai Mara, Samburu, Amboseli, Lake Nakuru, Tsavo, Laikipia
- Connect Mount Kilimanjaro and Mount Kenya climb tours
- Relax at Indian Ocean Beach Islands of Zanzibar, Kenya, Mauritius, Seychelles.