OVERVIEW ON PHINDA VLEI LODGE IN PHINDA
At Phinda Vlei Lodge simply spending time in your spacious suite is like being on safari. With each suite carefully positioned for a prime view of the animals coming out to drink and panoramic vistas from even your shower or bathtub, the game viewing never stops! Set on the edge of the forest and overlooking an open meadow (or vlei), complete with watering hole, this wildlife playground brings your game encounters up close and personal. Each morning and early evening the animals appear, dotting the sweeping vlei in a never-ending wildlife parade. Whether from the intimate guest areas or the seclusion of your own suite, watch the daily details of the bush come to life, from the antics of the monkeys and the prolific birdlife to the herds of zebra or families of warthog ambling along the open vlei.
Carefully tucked away in one of six secluded suites perfectly integrated into the African bush, you are virtually guaranteed to see more animals than people during your stay – and that’s not counting the game drives! Each moment brings a new surprise, as man made barriers melt away and the wonders of the bush are revealed at every turn. Elegant and serene, the gracious spaces of Phinda Vlei Lodge are designed for quiet contemplation of the African wilderness. With each suite’s deck opening up onto a dazzling view of the clearing beyond, combine your game viewing with a refreshing dip in your private plunge pool, but be prepared to share it with a thirsty elephant or impala! Each suite boasts not only a private sitting area and ensuite bathroom, but also a dressing room and game viewing deck, so you may not ever want to leave. On clear, cold winter nights keep the chill at bay relaxing in front of a roaring fire in the sitting room before retiring to the comfort of a warm bed.
Dining At Phinda Vlei Lodge
At Phinda Vlei Lodge private dining in your suite can be arranged, as can more social meals on the dining deck or even on the edge of the vlei.
Activities At Phinda Vlei Lodge
- Game Drives
- Walking Safaris
- Mzinene River Canoeing
- Mzinene River Boat Cruise
- Bush & Beach Experience – Connect to Indian Ocean Beach Destinations in KwaZulu Natal
- Experience the Kruger Park, Sabi Sand, Timbavati, Manyeleti Game Reserves
- Connect to South Africa safaris to Hluhluwe-Imfolozi, Madikwe, Shamwari Parks and Reserves
- Connect to Victoria Falls & Zambia safaris in South Luangwa, Lower Zambezi & Kafue Parks
- Connect to Botswana safaris in Okavango Delta, Chobe, Moremi, Savuti & Central Kalahari
- Connect to Tanzania safaris in Serengeti, Ngorongoro, Lake Manyara, Tarangire, Selous, Ruaha, Gombe, Mahale
- Connect to Kenya safaris in Masai Mara, Samburu, Amboseli, Lake Nakuru, Tsavo, Laikipia
- Connect Mount Kilimanjaro and Mount Kenya climb tours
- Relax at Indian Ocean Beach Islands of Zanzibar, Kenya, Mauritius, Seychelles.