OVERVIEW ON IVORY TREE GAME LODGE IN PILANESBERG
Ivory Tree Game Lodge is situated in the north eastern region of the Pilanesberg National Park, the closest point of entry is through Bakgatla Gate. Nestled in the basin of an ancient amphitheatre divided by riverine woodlands and elephant trails lies an exclusive lodge development site. The central facility includes a stunning feature pool, bar, conference room, dinning room, boma, reception and curio shop. Decorated in a range of earthy tones ranging from terra cottas to deep blues, the rooms have been carefully coordinated to ensure comfortable seating both indoors and out.
57 Standard Suites:
The standard configuration includes two twin beds and in a limited number of rooms it is possible for to offer a king size bed. It is also possible to introduce a third bed into the room in the event that a child / children wish to share with parents. It is not possible to add a fourth bed. * Air conditioners which provide heating and cooling. * En-suite bathroom and outside shower. * Covered patio. * Tea and coffee making facilities. * Mini bar fridge.
3 Executive suites:
Ivory Tree boasts 3 luxury suites. Each features the following: * Air conditioners which provide heating and cooling. * En-suite bathroom and outside shower. * Covered patio. * Tea and coffee making facilities. * Mini bar fridge. * Private Plunge Pool * Lounge
Ivory Tree Luxury Spa:
A True African Experience… Amani African Spa at Ivory Tree Game Lodge is the ultimate escape for pure self indulgence… A Feast for the Soul and Senses Using our unique Spa product brand, Africology, made from the purest of ingredients, free from artificial preservatives, colouring & fragrances, enjoy our pampering Holistic Body, Skin & Beauty Rituals designed to relax you & restore the balance & harmony to your body, mind & soul.
Dining At Ivory Tree Game Lodge
The guest areas have been carefully planned to ensure easy flowing and comfortable areas. The areas were designed with the view to accommodating a group or to provide intimate retreats ensuring privacy. The central areas include two lounges, the bar and cocktail lounge, a multi-tiered dining room, the conference facility and open air boma. The central areas were designed using a double volume style to ensure impressive views of the surrounding amphitheater. The large swimming pool has been positioned between the lodge and the new completed water hole.
Activities At Ivory Tree Game Lodge
- Game drives and Guided Wildlife Activities At Pilanesberg National Park
- Experience Sun City
- Experience the Sabi Sand, Timbavati, Manyeleti Game Reserves
- Connect to South Africa safaris to Madikwe, Kruger Parks and Reserves
- Connect to Victoria Falls & Zambia safaris in South Luangwa, Lower Zambezi & Kafue Parks
- Connect to Botswana safaris in Okavango Delta, Chobe, Moremi, Savuti & Central Kalahari
- Connect to Tanzania safaris in Serengeti, Ngorongoro, Lake Manyara, Tarangire, Selous, Ruaha, Gombe, Mahale
- Connect to Kenya safaris in Masai Mara, Samburu, Amboseli, Lake Nakuru, Tsavo, Laikipia
- Connect Mount Kilimanjaro and Mount Kenya climb tours
- Relax at Indian Ocean Beach Islands of Zanzibar, Kenya, Mauritius, Seychelles.