OVERVIEW ON TSHUKUDU BUSH LODGE IN PILANESBERG
Built high on a rocky outcrop, Tshukudu Bush Lodge has been designed to offer you a perfectly indulgent bush getaway. Imagine lying back in a soothing bubble bath with a sweeping view of the malaria-free Pilanesberg National Park, where over 80 species of animal roam the savannah. Imagine no more. With six splendidly decorated and recently refurbished chalets to choose from, Tshukudu Bush Lodge is the ideal place to enjoy a serene, romantic weekend or fabulously indulgent getaway – just because you can. Sit on a beautiful banquette built into the rocks on the main patio while watching the meat cook to perfection on the braai. Each chalet also has its own private balcony overlooking the park and waterhole – the perfect location from which to enjoy an ice-cold sundowner while watching the wildlife doing the same below. A double bed and chaise lounge provide you with ample comfort. The bathroom is decadently fitted with a sunken bath tub from which you can enjoy sweeping views of the park. Plush leather sofas, hanging glass crystal chandeliers and soft furnishings in vibrant colours complete the picture of the ultimate combination between the wild outdoors and world-class comfort.
Facilities & Amenities: 6 luxury cottages 15kms from Pilanesberg airport Braai area “Big Five” viewing Guided bush walks & game drives Rock plunge pool Wine tasting Personal service Romantic getaway Medical service on call 132 steps to the lodge Check-in at Bakubung Bush Lodge No children under 12
A game drive through the park is a must for all visitors. The park has a rich array of southern African wildlife including the Big Five, the five most dangerous game animals in Africa. In the Pilanesberg National Park you will in fact find most of the animal species of southern Africa.
Dining At Tshukudu Bush Lodge
Experience your meals in the dining room or out on the patio. Their exciting wine selection is sure to impress. If fine wine is not your fancy perhaps, you will be tempted with a sundowner whilst you watch the animals at the watering hole below.
Activities At Tshukudu Bush Lodge
- Game drives and Guided Wildlife Activities At Pilanesberg National Park
- Experience Sun City
- Experience the Sabi Sand, Timbavati, Manyeleti Game Reserves
- Connect to South Africa safaris to Madikwe, Kruger Parks and Reserves
- Connect to Victoria Falls & Zambia safaris in South Luangwa, Lower Zambezi & Kafue Parks
- Connect to Botswana safaris in Okavango Delta, Chobe, Moremi, Savuti & Central Kalahari
- Connect to Tanzania safaris in Serengeti, Ngorongoro, Lake Manyara, Tarangire, Selous, Ruaha, Gombe, Mahale
- Connect to Kenya safaris in Masai Mara, Samburu, Amboseli, Lake Nakuru, Tsavo, Laikipia
- Connect Mount Kilimanjaro and Mount Kenya climb tours
- Relax at Indian Ocean Beach Islands of Zanzibar, Kenya, Mauritius, Seychelles.