OVERVIEW ON BAYETHE LODGE IN SHAMWARI
Bayethe is a splendid stone walled and thatch roofed lodge with a large deck area overlooking a waterhole. The nine luxury tents are camouflaged under trees allowing for ample privacy and unsurpassed comforts. Each tent is air-conditioned and heated and has an en-suite bathroom, shower, private plunge pool and viewing deck. The 3 premier tents at Bayethe Hills are the ultimate in tented luxury. These tents offer the additional luxuries of a fireplace, satelite TV, plunge pool and hammocks suspended out of the wooden decks.
Specific Information On Accommodation at Bayethe Lodge
9 luxury thatched tents
Wooden floor, canvas sides, sliding wooden doors and thatch roof.
3 Tents have double beds& 6have twin beds
Private decks and plunge pools
3 tents have indoor shower, 6 tents outdoor shower
Air-conditioning (hot & cold)
International direct dial telephones
International adaptor plug points
Private safe facilities
Tea/coffee making facilities
Dining At Bayethe Lodge
There is a double volume lounge and dining area which spills out onto the deck which is adjacent to the outside boma for traditional fireside dining under the stars. The Shamwari wine list is especially selected and includes a choice of 12 red and 12 white South African wines. A further selection of rare and fine wines and imported French champagne is also available. A selection of Cuban cigars are on offer from the humidor.
Activities At Bayethe Lodge
- Game drives and Walking Safaris – Shamwari Reserve
- Born Free Big Cat Sanctuaries along with Field Guide Training & Volunteer Opportunities
- Experience Indian Ocean Beach In Port Elizabeth
- Experience the Sabi Sand, Timbavati, Manyeleti Game Reserves
- Connect to South Africa safaris to Madikwe, Kruger Parks and Reserves
- Connect to Victoria Falls & Zambia safaris in South Luangwa, Lower Zambezi & Kafue Parks
- Connect to Botswana safaris in Okavango Delta, Chobe, Moremi, Savuti & Central Kalahari
- Connect to Tanzania safaris in Serengeti, Ngorongoro, Lake Manyara, Tarangire, Selous, Ruaha, Gombe, Mahale
- Connect to Kenya safaris in Masai Mara, Samburu, Amboseli, Lake Nakuru, Tsavo, Laikipia
- Connect Mount Kilimanjaro and Mount Kenya climb tours
- Relax at Indian Ocean Beach Islands of Zanzibar, Kenya, Mauritius, Seychelles.