OVERVIEW ON BUSHMANS RIVER LODGE IN SHAMWARI
Bushmans River Lodge is a Victorian homestead that offers an intimate atmosphere that is a welcoming reminder of true South African hospitality. Beautifully decorated in an artistic ethnic theme, this lodge is another representation of the true uniqueness of Shamwari. Bushmans River Lodge is an ideal family lodge for an intimate experience. This 4-bedroom lodge is ideal for small groups of friends or couples and offers a very private experience.
Specific Information In Accommodation at Bushmans River Lodge
A tastefully restored private lodge with 4 luxury twin rooms
Air-conditioning (hot & cold).
International direct dial
Tea/coffee making facilities
Dining At Bushmans River Lodge
Dining is varied between the dining room, the verandah, which is adjacent to the pool, or the stunning boma under thatch overlooking the Bushmans River. The Shamwari wine list is especially selected and includes a choice of 12 red and 12 white South African wines. A further selection of rare and fine wines and imported French champagne is also available. A selection of Cuban cigars are on offer from the humidor and can be enjoyed in the cozy lounge with fireplace.
Activities At Bushmans River Lodge
- Game drives and Walking Safaris – Shamwari Game Reserve
- Born Free Big Cat Sanctuaries along with Field Guide Training & Volunteer Opportunities
- Experience Indian Ocean Beach In Port Elizabeth
- Experience the Sabi Sand, Timbavati, Manyeleti Game Reserves
- Connect to South Africa safaris to Madikwe, Kruger Parks and Reserves
- Connect to Victoria Falls & Zambia safaris in South Luangwa, Lower Zambezi & Kafue Parks
- Connect to Botswana safaris in Okavango Delta, Chobe, Moremi, Savuti & Central Kalahari
- Connect to Tanzania safaris in Serengeti, Ngorongoro, Lake Manyara, Tarangire, Selous, Ruaha, Gombe, Mahale
- Connect to Kenya safaris in Masai Mara, Samburu, Amboseli, Lake Nakuru, Tsavo, Laikipia
- Connect Mount Kilimanjaro and Mount Kenya climb tours
- Relax at Indian Ocean Beach Islands of Zanzibar, Kenya, Mauritius, Seychelles.