OVERVIEW ON EAGLES CRAG LODGE IN SHAMWARI
Eagles Crag Lodge is nestled in a valley and provides the ultimate luxury for the most discerning of travelers. Each of the nine superior rooms has been built to maximize the privacy of the guest in the most tranquil of settings. The en-suite suites boast a private deck with pool, as well as, indoor and outdoor showers. Decorated in light and contemporary colors, with wall-to-wall glass doors on two sides, these suites provide stunning views of the surrounding cliffs.
Specific Information In Accommodation at Eagles Crag
The lodge boasts an authentic African Experience, secretly hidden in a gorge, filled with temperate forest vegetation and looking out onto a cliff-face and riverbed. Eagles Crag Lodge luxury spa offers a wide variety of personalized treatments. The upper floor dining room and lounge, and ground floor library, lounge and cocktail bar, all further compliment the guests “African bushveld experience”.
9 Detached luxury suites.
Plunge pools on private decks, which are accessed through large fold-away glass walls.
Raised wooden decks between all rooms and public areas.
Air-conditioning (hot & cold), ceiling fans.
International direct dial telephones.
Indoor & outdoor shower facilities .
Tea/coffee making facilities.
Private safe facilities.
Bird spotting scope.
Fitted International adapters.
Dining At Eagles Crag Lodge
There are various dining venue options to enjoy the exquisite cuisine served at Eagles Crag. There is the upper floor dining room, the expansive balconies with stunning views of the cliff, the lower deck and the outdoor boma under the stars around the fire. The Shamwari wine list is especially selected and includes a choice of 12 red and 12 white South African wines. A further selection of rare and fine wines and imported French champagne is also available. A selection of Cuban cigars are on offer from the humidor.
Activities At Eagles Crag Lodge
- Game drives and Walking Safaris – Shamwari Game Reserve
- Born Free Big Cat Sanctuaries along with Field Guide Training & Volunteer Opportunities
- Experience Indian Ocean Beach In Port Elizabeth
- Experience the Sabi Sand, Timbavati, Manyeleti Game Reserves
- Connect to South Africa safaris to Madikwe, Kruger Parks and Reserves
- Connect to Victoria Falls & Zambia safaris in South Luangwa, Lower Zambezi & Kafue Parks
- Connect to Botswana safaris in Okavango Delta, Chobe, Moremi, Savuti & Central Kalahari
- Connect to Tanzania safaris in Serengeti, Ngorongoro, Lake Manyara, Tarangire, Selous, Ruaha, Gombe, Mahale
- Connect to Kenya safaris in Masai Mara, Samburu, Amboseli, Lake Nakuru, Tsavo, Laikipia
- Connect Mount Kilimanjaro and Mount Kenya climb tours
- Relax at Indian Ocean Beach Islands of Zanzibar, Kenya, Mauritius, Seychelles.