OVERVIEW ON LOBENGULA LODGE IN SHAMWARI
Lobengula Lodge is a truly classical African experience. Tucked away deep in the valley bushveld, this ethnically decorated thatched lodge offers guests a tranquil, luxurious and exclusive getaway. Two of the 5 luxury suites have private plunge pools whilst the remaining 3 suites are situated adjacent to the large swimming pool. The Chief suite boasts a large lounge with fireplace and private pool. After a game drive guests can relax, swim or enjoy a drink at the pool bar. The magnificent wooden deck overlooking the dense African bush is beautifully appointed for meals or mystical African storytelling in front of the fireplace. Guests are also invited to pamper themselves in the spa or workout in the gym.
Specific Information In Accommodation at Lobengula Lodge
6 Spacious, individually decorated African thatch suites with private verandas overlooking African bushveld.
1 x Premier Suite with private pool, 5 x Luxury Suites, 2 with private pools.
Satellite T.V. in all rooms
Indoor & Outdoor showers
International direct dial
Air-conditioning in all rooms, ceiling fans,
Tea/coffee making facilities
Dining At Lobengula Lodge
Lobengula Lodge serves lavish meals either on the main deck, in the dining room beside the fireplace or in the outside boma under the stars. A selection of fine and rare South African wines are available from the cellar. A selection of Cuban cigars are on offer from the humidor
Activities At Lobengula Lodge
- Game drives and Walking Safaris – Shamwari Game Reserve
- Born Free Big Cat Sanctuaries along with Field Guide Training & Volunteer Opportunities
- Experience Indian Ocean Beach In Port Elizabeth
- Experience the Sabi Sand, Timbavati, Manyeleti Game Reserves
- Connect to South Africa safaris to Madikwe, Kruger Parks and Reserves
- Connect to Victoria Falls & Zambia safaris in South Luangwa, Lower Zambezi & Kafue Parks
- Connect to Botswana safaris in Okavango Delta, Chobe, Moremi, Savuti & Central Kalahari
- Connect to Tanzania safaris in Serengeti, Ngorongoro, Lake Manyara, Tarangire, Selous, Ruaha, Gombe, Mahale
- Connect to Kenya safaris in Masai Mara, Samburu, Amboseli, Lake Nakuru, Tsavo, Laikipia
- Connect Mount Kilimanjaro and Mount Kenya climb tours
- Relax at Indian Ocean Beach Islands of Zanzibar, Kenya, Mauritius, Seychelles.