OVERVIEW ON SARILI LODGE IN SHAMWARI
With African travel becoming a family affair, Sarili Lodge is a new luxury lodge exclusively for families. An environmentally friendly private African thatch designed villa with a spacious deck overlooking the Bushman’s River with expansive views of the plains, the lodge is positioned in the southern region of the Reserve. The décor emulates an old traditional farmhouse with interiors that reflect an easy living home lifestyle in a natural environment. The lodge consists of five suites and can sleep a maximum of ten (10) guests. The lodge features a child friendly swimming pool, dining and lounge areas, courtyard barbeque area and special children’s menu. Child minders are available at an additional cost. Shamwari offers a special “Kids on Safari” program where kids aged 4 and older have a chance of a lifetime to view the Big 5, view a special educational film and visit the Born Free Foundation and Shamwari Wildlife Rehabilitation Center. Sarili Lodge operates independently, with a full staff compliment including its own Management team, chef brigade, hosts and hostesses and experienced field guides.
Specific Information On Accommodation At Sarili Lodge
3 King Bedded Rooms
2 Twin Bedded Rooms
Private Mini Bars
Private Patio / Balcony
International dial telephone
Tea/Coffee making facilities
Fitted international adaptors
Dining At Sarili Lodge
Dinner is alternated between the in and outdoor facilities, weather permitting.
Activities At Sarili Lodge
- Game drives and Walking Safaris – Shamwari Game Reserve
- Born Free Big Cat Sanctuaries along with Field Guide Training & Volunteer Opportunities
- Experience Indian Ocean Beach In Port Elizabeth
- Experience the Sabi Sand, Timbavati, Manyeleti Game Reserves
- Connect to South Africa safaris to Madikwe, Kruger Parks and Reserves
- Connect to Victoria Falls & Zambia safaris in South Luangwa, Lower Zambezi & Kafue Parks
- Connect to Botswana safaris in Okavango Delta, Chobe, Moremi, Savuti & Central Kalahari
- Connect to Tanzania safaris in Serengeti, Ngorongoro, Lake Manyara, Tarangire, Selous, Ruaha, Gombe, Mahale
- Connect to Kenya safaris in Masai Mara, Samburu, Amboseli, Lake Nakuru, Tsavo, Laikipia
- Connect Mount Kilimanjaro and Mount Kenya climb tours
- Relax at Indian Ocean Beach Islands of Zanzibar, Kenya, Mauritius, Seychelles.