OVERVIEW ON AMAZULU LODGE IN ST LUCIA ISIMANGALISO
AmaZulu Lodge is located in the village of St Lucia, the gateway to the Greater St Lucia iSimangaliso wetland park. The region also known as the Elephant Coast which is 280 km of unspoilt coastline on the Indian ocean, stretching from St Lucia to the border of Mozambique. Inland of the coastal area, you are in the heart of Zululand, the Zulu kingdom with its splendid, undulating hills, lush savanna and grasslands. St lucia village is situated on the southern border of the iSimangaliso Park. This park of 328000 hectares, has such an ecological value, that in 1999 it was declared by UNESCO protocol, as South Africa’s first World Heritage site. The main design and construction of AmaZulu Lodge, has a warm African ambiance without sparing luxury. Entirely under thatch, even the specific fragrance of grass reminds you that you are in Africa. AmaZulu Lodge offers 18 on suite rooms with all facilities and amenities , a stylish reception, 5 star swimming pool, lapa breakfast area, boma and lounge deck overlooking the village and our lush inner garden. The interior of the rooms are based on the rounded forms of the traditional Zulu hut, creative and stylishly. For your comfort, all rooms are equipped with air conditioning, TV. Using only natural building elements and earth tone colors, the whole lodge exhales a serene “feel well” atmosphere.
Dining At AmaZulu Lodge
Breakfast is served in the main dining area overlooking the pool area. AmaZulu Lodge is located 5 minutes’ walking distance from the local restaurants.
Activities At AmaZulu Lodge
- Game Drives
- Boat Trips on Lake St Lucia
- Whale Watching
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Horse Riding
- Turtle Tours
- Bird Watching
- Connect & Tour Johannesburg, Cape Town and Durban
- Connect to South Africa safaris to Kruger, Sabi Sand, Madikwe, Shamwari, Phinda, Hluhluwe-Imfolozi Parks and Reserves
- Connect to Victoria Falls & Zambia safaris in South Luangwa, Lower Zambezi & Kafue Parks
- Connect to Botswana safaris in Okavango Delta, Chobe, Moremi, Savuti & Central Kalahari
- Relax at Indian Ocean Beach Islands of Zanzibar, Kenya, Mauritius, Seychelles.