OVERVIEW ON ELEPHANT LAKE HOTEL IN ST LUCIA ISIMANGALISO
The Elephant Lake Hotel St Lucia is located on the shores of the St Lucia Estuary in the town of St Lucia, Kwa Zulu Natal, within the Greater St Lucia Wetland Park, South Africa’s first World Heritage Site. St Lucia is 25km from the main N2 route between Durban and Swaziland, 75 km South from Hluhluwe town and 80 km North of Richards Bay. With its lakes, lagoons, freshwater swamps and grasslands, St. Lucia supports more species of animal than the better known parks and deltas in Southern Africa. The Elephant Lake Hotel boasts 58 luxury, en-suite, air-conditioned rooms, with the majority sharing a westerly view across the St Lucia Estuary. All rooms are equipped with Digital Satellite TV, tea/coffee facilities, hair dryer and full range of bathroom amenities. The Elephant Lake Hotel ground level has 26 rooms all with a private patio’s leading out onto beautiful manicured lawns and a sparkling pool. An up-market restaurant, leads out to the pool patio area. The lounge / reception area and conference facilities are also situated on the ground level of the Hotel. The fully equipped 100 seated conference/function facility is also situated on the ground floor. The Upper level comprises 32 rooms all with private balconies.
Dining At Elephant Lake Hotel
A spacious ladies bar leads out onto the Estuary Viewing Deck, which forms part of the restaurant and a very popular venue for guests to enjoy excellent lunches, dinners or refreshing sundowners. The restaurant itself is open to both hotel guests and non-resident guests and offers full English Buffet Breakfasts served between 06h30and 10h00 daily. The Hotel offers a light lunch and full a-la-carte menu for lunch and dinner along with regular buffet lunches and dinners. We also offer a selection of “choice set menus” on request for group bookings. Lunch is served from 12h00 15h00 with dinners served between 18h00 21h00 daily.
Activities At Elephant Lake Hotel
- Game Drives
- Boat Trips on Lake St Lucia
- Whale Watching
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Horse Riding
- Turtle Tours
- Bird Watching
- Connect & Tour Johannesburg, Cape Town and Durban
- Connect to South Africa safaris to Kruger, Sabi Sand, Madikwe, Shamwari, Phinda, Hluhluwe-Imfolozi Parks and Reserves
- Connect to Victoria Falls & Zambia safaris in South Luangwa, Lower Zambezi & Kafue Parks
- Connect to Botswana safaris in Okavango Delta, Chobe, Moremi, Savuti & Central Kalahari
- Connect to Tanzania safaris in Serengeti, Ngorongoro, Lake Manyara, Tarangire, Selous, Ruaha, Gombe, Mahale
- Connect to Kenya safaris in Masai Mara, Samburu, Amboseli, Lake Nakuru, Tsavo, Laikipia
- Relax at Indian Ocean Beach Islands of Zanzibar, Kenya, Mauritius, Seychelles.