READ MORE ON SAFARI TIERS
CAPE TOWN DAY & CITY TOURS
1. Cape Town City Tour
The ultimate 'Mother City' experience - designed to orientate you and give you an insight into the magic of Cape Town.
- Table Mountain - weather permitting
- The Castle - South Africa's oldest building.
- The Company Gardens.
- A scenic tour past the Parliament Buildings, City Hall and Slave Lodge.
- The historic Malay Quarter and the colourful Bo-Kaap.
- Diamond cutting tour.
Departures: Daily - 0830 hours Duration: Half Day Price: On Request
2. Cape Point Tour
Tour the spectacular natural beauty of the Cape Peninsula and be inspired by the wild and rugged splendour of 'the two oceans' at Cape Point.
- 'Millionaire's paradise' - Clifton Beach and Camps Bay.
- Hout Bay - a working harbour.
- Chapman's Peak Drive.
- Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve.
- Boulders Beach penguin colony
- The Naval port of Simon's Town.
Departures: Daily - 0830 hours Duration: Half Day Price: On Request
3. Stellenbosch Winelands Tour
Historical Stellenbosch, with its Cape Dutch architecture is the heart of the beautiful winelands, surrounded by stunning wine estates.Historical Stellenbosch, with its Cape Dutch architecture is the heart of the beautiful winelands, surrounded by stunning wine estates.
- Winelands scenic drive.
- Cellar Tour.
- Explore Stellenbosch.
- Wine tasting.
- Opportunity to buy wine.
- Fine examples of Cape Dutch architecture.
Departures: Mon-Sat - 1340 hours Duration: Half Day Price: On Request
4. Walk To Freedom & Robben Island Tour
Experience the raw energy of our 'Rainbow Nation' in one remarkable morning.
- District Six Museum. (closed on Sundays)
- Langa - the oldest apartheid housing scheme in the Cape.
- Tsoga Environment Gardens.
- Visit an informal spaza shop, a shebeen (pub) and a hostel.
- Explore Robben Island later in the afternoon.
Departures: Daily - 0845 hours Duration: Full Day Price: On Request
5. Winelands Tour
A whole day dedicated to the indulgence and splendour of Africa's premier wine region.
- Fabulous vistas from the Taal Monument near Paarl.
- Cellar tour.
- Huguenot Monument in Franschhoek - a gourmet's paradise.
- Stop over for lunch - paid directly
- Helshoogte mountain pass.
- Stroll through stunning Stellenbosch.
- Wine tasting at two estates.
Departures: Mon-Sat - 0830 hours Duration: Full Day Price: On Request
6. Cape Town Day Safari
Less than 2 hours from Cape Town is the Aquila Private Game Reserve, home to the 'Big Five'.
- Scenic drive to Aquila.
- Welcome refreshments and a full breakfast.
- 2-3 hour game drive on 4x4 vehicle with game ranger.
- Home to lion, hippo, buffalo, giraffe, zebra, rhino, ostrich, baboon, warthog, springbok and many other wild animals, birds and fauna. - Buffet lunch.
- Relax by the pool (summer) or fire (winter) before returning to Cape Town.
Departures: Daily - 0545 hours Duration: Full Day Price: On Request
7. Hermanus Tour
The once quiet fishing village of Hermanus provides some of the finest shore-based whale watching in the world. See the southern right whales at play.
- Coastal drive with breathtaking ocean views.
- Whale watching.
- Lunch own account.
- Scenic drive through Elgin - apple growing centre.
- Return to Cape Town through Sir Lowry's pass.
Seasonal Departures: Wed/Fri/Sun - 0830 hours - operates only during Whale Season - July through November Duration: Full Day Price: On Request
8. Crafts & Cape Collectables Tour
An afternoon of experiencing the traditional flavor of unique African crafts, historical culture of shopping for antique artifacts amongst the cobble streets of the oldest quaint harbour on the coast and moving towards twilight in the sophisticated company of one of the most magnificent estates in the shadow of Table Mountain.
- Streetwires beading workshop - ancient wireart with a colourful local twist to offer a new ceramic perspective to local crafts.
- Long Street - dramatic contrast between old and new old Victorian shops and new restaurants nestle comfortably side by side.
- Kalk Bay - working fishing harbour on the brink of cobbled streets hosting an array of cozy shops selling artifacts steeped in history.
- Antique shops and classic cottages framed by the ocean.
Departures: Mon/Wed/Fri - 1345 hours Duration: Half Day Price: On Request
What are our Customers saying about our safari holidays?
On behalf of myself, my wife and my two adult daughters, I want to sincerely thank you and AfricanMecca Safaris for our fabulous recent safari. Everything you promised exceeded our expectations and was superb, which is saying a lot since this was our second trip, having had a wonderful Botswana Safari 10 years ago. Do not ever hesitate to use me as a reference.
Robert Schenkein - prVision Photography Studio - Colorado, United States
Chobe was delightful, less than half full. Sussi and Chuma, very nice, again only 13 people in all. All the game drives and river cruises were excellent. We had great weather. The ability to get really close is in inspiring. EVERYWHERE we went, the people were warm, helpful and charming. Thank you so much. We will be recommending your services to all.
Thomas Kelch - California, United States
Raza Visram at AfricanMecca planned the most amazing trip for my friend and I. I wanted to go to 4 countries in 15 days and he made it happen. It was an aggressive itinerary and Raza planned it so well, that the transitions were seamless. The last leg of the trip was Botswana for another Safari and we stayed at the most beautiful lodge. The excitement in seeing the animals so closely is indescribable.
Karin Alsdorf - New Jersey, United States
I had a wonderful trip to Africa and I would highly recommend your company.I have been to Africa many times and I have never had such wonderful service. The guide and safari vehicle were both great and all the lodges were outstanding. We will be going to Africa again the year after next and I assure you I will be contacting you. Thanks again for arranging such a great trip.
Ronald Price, President, Ron Price Motors Group - California, United States
Greetings to you and our most fervent thanks for a wonderful trip of Kenya, Zanzibar, South Africa & Victoria Falls. This was truly a perfect vacation. Thank you so much for all your arrangements. It was a trip filled with different kinds of adventures. We experienced and learned so much. Would highly recommend it to others who are interested in similar trips. Wishing you the very best.
Adrienne & Barrie Carter - Canada
Thank you for everything; we had an amazing honeymoon. Words really can't describe our experience, all we can really say was that it was the most amazing experience of our lives and we would recommend AfricanMecca to anyone. We hope to visit Africa again sometime next year! Thank you & all of your staff for an amazing & perfect honeymoon.
Rick Sagoo - London, United Kingdom
CONTACT AND TALK TO OUR SOUTH AFRICA TOUR EXPERTS TODAY TO START YOUR TRIP PLANNING PROCESS
Request South Africa Custom Or Tailor-Made Safari Vacation Pricing Based On Your Specific Travel Dates At Your Preferred Safari Tier Lodge Or CampCONTACT AN EXPERT ON SOUTH AFRICA SAFARI PRICES & TOURS