Understand Hotel Tier Ratings & Experiences In South Africa | Why Visit South Africa For Your Safari Vacation Or Holidays In Africa
OVERVIEW ON VICTORIA & ALFRED HOTEL IN VICTORIA & ALFRED WATERFRONT – CAPE TOWN
Victoria & Alfred Hotel is perfectly situated in the heart of the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront and offers spectacular views of the working harbour and Table Mountain. Walk in the utmost safety to some of the finest retail outlets from designer stores to restaurants, craft markets, cinemas, boat cruises to Robben Island and entertainment in the amphitheatre. Built in 1904 as the North Quay Warehouse and converted into a luxury hotel in 1990, the V&A Hotel is named in honour of the Queen of England and her son who visited the Cape in 1870 when Prince Alfred officially opened the Breakwater Basin today’s Victoria & Alfred Waterfront. It’s the precise details that gives the Victoria & Alfred Hotel its elegance, intimacy, romance and reputation….the wooden staircase, the telescope, flowers and the service….friendly and efficient yet never intrusive. Then there are the bedrooms 94 spacious, air-conditioned, en-suite rooms spread over three floors. The superior luxury double rooms boast separate bath, shower and toilet, king-sized beds and are creatively styled and well-appointed. All have coffee and tea on tap, with private bar, electronic safe, pay-for-view television, wireless internet plus high speed internet access and trouser press….every room has a view over the ever-awake Alfred Basin or Piazza. Truly unbeatable!
On both the first and second floor, there are Mountain and Piazza facing Junior Suites. All the Mountain facing Junior suites will offer a dining area, perfect for in-room dining and small meetings of up to six persons, while the Piazza facing Junior suites have a dedicated 4-seater lounge area which can seamlessly be converted into a romantic dining space. Flat-screen televisions are also data compatible and are able to connect to a laptop for data projection and can swivel to face the seating areas. The third floor is home to 26 sophisticated superior loft bedrooms the ideal space for visitors seeking a cosmopolitan experience with all the refined luxury that the Victoria & Alfred Hotel shamelessly boasts. The intense vibrancy and local colour of the Waterfront may entice you to leave your luxurious surrounds to mingle with the buskers and dancers who bring indigenous music to life on the other hand, each room and loft is such a haven of pure comfort and indulgence, we’d be surprised if you’d want to leave at all!
CONTACT AN EXPERT TO PLAN YOUR SOUTH AFRICA HOTEL STAY
General Amenities & Services:
Designer Spa Treatment Rooms State-of-the-art Gym Facilities Pool area in beautifully manicured garden Pool bar and al fresco dining area Secure parking and full concierge service Foreign Exchange facility Laundry, dry-cleaning and valet services Assisted disabled room / facilities Complimentary filter coffee, herbal teas and biscuits in room Complimentary welcome beverage in room on arrival 24-hour room service Flat screen television and pay-for-view services in all the rooms Complimentary Wireless Internet throughout the hotel. High speed internet …access in all rooms Travel Consultancy and Information Service Secretarial service Professional child minding service. Fleet of luxury sedans for airport, city and restaurant transfers
Dining At Victoria & Alfred Hotel
OYO Restaurant & Cocktail Bar: With its picture postcard views of Cape Town’s working harbour and Table Mountain, OYO Restaurant & Cocktail Bar is arguably the finest dinin g location in the V&A Waterfront. This summer, Chef Sanel Esterhuizen presents a sumptuous daily crayfish promotion where you can savour the king of shellfish and sample some of the Cape’s finest estate wines. Enquire also about OYO’s calendar of fashion lunches which are fast becoming the talk of Cape Town.
CONTACT AN EXPERT ON VICTORIA & ALFRED HOTEL PRICES & CAPE TOWN TOUR
Activities At Victoria & Alfred Hotel
- Experience Cape Town’s Wine Regions of Franschhoek, Paarl, Stellenbosch; Experience Cape Town Day Tours, Table Mountain, Cape Of Good Hope
- Connect & Tour Johannesburg and Cape Town City & Water Front
- Experience the Garden Route & Tour Plettenberg Bay, Knysna, Mossel Bay & Hermanus
- Experience Many Other Activities In & Around The Western Cape
- Addo Elephant National Park, Shamwari & Kwandwe Game Reserve Safari
- Connect to South Africa safaris to Kruger, Sabi Sand, Madikwe, Phinda, Hluhluwe-Imfolozi Parks and Reserves
- Connect to Victoria Falls & Zambia safaris in South Luangwa, Lower Zambezi & Kafue Parks
- Connect to Botswana safaris in Okavango Delta, Chobe, Moremi, Savuti & Central Kalahari
- Connect to Tanzania safaris in Serengeti, Ngorongoro, Lake Manyara, Tarangire, Selous, Ruaha, Gombe, Mahale
- Connect to Kenya safaris in Masai Mara, Samburu, Amboseli, Lake Nakuru, Tsavo, Laikipia
- Connect Mount Kilimanjaro and Mount Ke nya climb tours
- Relax at Indian Ocean Beach Islands of Zanzibar, Kenya, Mauritius, Seychelles.